RUDIS, the leading Apparel company in Wrestling, located in Marysville, Ohio, is looking for an Outbound Team Sales Representative who possesses a broad-based knowledge of the teamwear market and athletic industry.
Answering directly to the Vice President of Direct Sales, this position will work to outfit athletic organizations in practice, competition, and spirit wear apparel from the youth level to Olympic level competitors. To succeed in this position, the candidate must be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines. High energy, professionalism, and organization are necessary qualities that the ideal candidate for this role will possess. This sales role primarily focuses on creating and developing new business relationships. This position offers a competitive base salary, plus monthly commission payouts based on sales-performance.
RUDIS Wrestling has continued to tell the story of Wrestling for over 7 years and continues to enjoy a growth trajectory where the sky’s the limit. With an always expanding business model, it is cause for our wanting to find just the right fit for us professionally and culturally. If this is you, then send us your resume and we will follow up to set up a discussion.
- High-volume outbound calls to source, detect, and qualify leads to secure new customers
- Nonstop talk-time with new leads and customers
- Build, manage, and maintain meaningful relationships with customers
- Negotiate price, payment terms, discounts, and speed of delivery of products and services
- Produce weekly Lead Report for existing and prospective customers
- Collaborate with design, purchasing, etc. on behalf of customers
- Available outside of work hours and on weekends for prospective or existing customers, as well as internal communication
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Sales preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly adapt to and become proficient in new software systems
- Must be willing and able to be available via phone/email outside of office hours, including weekends
- Must be able to stay organized due to abundant requests from numerous customers
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and resilient
- Excellent customer service skills
- Collaborative, able to work effectively in a team-environment
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: RUDIS Headquarters in Marysville, OH