The RUDIS Producer will be responsible for tending to the business and financial matters involved in any type of production across the entire business. Reporting to the Director of Photography, this role will oversee budgeting, scheduling, planning, and staffing for shoots or events.
- Work closely with Marketing and Teams planning Photo and Video to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences.
- Work with departments to establish deadlines related to overall department goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates
- Continually oversee flow and quality throughout production – troubleshoot discrepancies as needed
- Manage and update shared schedules
- Establish project schedules, meetings or integration points between teams.
- Accountable for the organization and management of photo shoots, from creative handoff to post production.
- Responsible for designing a revised budget to plan and execute the shoot, as well as coordinating the talent, staff, location, and equipment.
- Schedule and manage project crew – booking talent, model
- Cultivate pool talent – Athletes/Models/ Technique Wrestlers..
- Secure necessary insurance, permits and security needs for location shoots.
- Attend shoots and production days as needed, both in-person or remotely.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, predicting roadblocks, suggesting solutions and reworking schedules
- Act as the central point of contact for all participating teams
- Coordinate resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Track activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicate clearly across projects and people
- Coordinate all studio resources (internal and external) as needed for each project – including but not limited to crew, talent, product, sets, props, production and post-production needs.
- Coordinate travel when necessary and provide logistical support for in-house team
- Understand and maintain clients’ brand voice during the production process
- This is a full-time position that must be worked from our head office located in Marysville, Ohio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Leadership to coordinate team efforts
- General knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Budgeting so each production falls under cost limits
- Ability to multitask and be proactive
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.